- Do you enjoy working outdoors?
- Do you want flexible work conditions?
- Are you considering employment in the traffic management industry?
- Are you interested in working for Carringtons Traffic Services?
If you answered yes to the above, Carringtons Traffic Services would be interested in hearing from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Be suitably accredited in BWTM, TC and Safety Awareness Training (Blue Card or White Card), or be prepared to undertake the accredited courses to reach the minimum competency requirements.
- Pass a pre-start drug and alcohol test.
- Have your own reliable transport and a current manual WA Drivers Licence (Auto licence considered).
- Reliable and Consistent.
- Safety orientated and active in promoting work site safety.
Carringtons Traffic Services will offer you:
- A great job.
- Work hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Penalty rates for public holiday work.
- Uniforms and PPE will be supplied (except boots & pants).
- A commitment to ongoing job specific training.
- Support from a highly skilled and knowledgeable management team.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please download the Employment-Application-Form, complete all sections and return to Carrington’s Traffic Services.